Northen lights!

panserbjørneThis book was by Philip Pullman.

It is Wednesday 19 October. Today I am going to tell you all about Northen lights.(its my fave book).The main character is Lyra, she is a very little and mysterious girl.By my point of view and with what I’ve read it is about this 12 year old girl living in Jordans collage,but her life isn’t like hers she lives in London like us but in her own world its a completely different story…

Lyra was put in that college because her farther couldn’t cope with it. Ever since, she now is grown up living with a evil master which if she disobeys him they will beat her up. She and all the other people in her world have demon and hers is called Pan.Pan is a nice little moth which hates getting into trouble but Lyra is the opposite.The Master is jealous of Lord Asrieal and wants to get revenge.So one day the master tried to poison Lord A but luckily Lyra saw him and told Lord A. After this young lady comes and is so beautiful which is ac surly Lyra’s mum.(But Lyra doesn’t know). And also Lord A is ac surly Lyra’s dad. But the master doesn’t want Lyra to know anything and the others so.She is going to leave and that nice lady is going to look after her. Good bye for now!